Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 20:01:17 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

suppose that there would be a lesson to be learned here, or a few at that. one of those lessons being that one must always be wary of their surroundings, especially in an environment that may yield potential hazards beyond anyone's imagination. the said hazards would likely include that of the aforementioned environment - natural disasters that were undoubtedly imminent in these trying times. another possible catastrophe one could think of? the chances of a wild pokémon running amok and wreaking havoc on fellow inhabitants of the outdoors, or on unsuspecting pedestrians for that matter. alas, matters such as these were precisely what a person such as silverio would be called upon to handle.

and of course, he was not alone in today's agenda.

a group of farmers had requested assistance in gathering an allegedly valuable resource. extracting combee honey straight from the sources? a tall order, indeed. not only, it was said applying some heat would emphatically help this process along more smoothly. for silv and his infernape, that may be easier said than done. but again, silv had not undertaken the task on his own. accompanying him was none other than dearest airi. funnily enough, the man would need at least as many hands as a bulky machamp to track the amount of time he'd been spending with her, whether it be to tackle an objective such as today's or to engage in more leisurely activity.

the paldea native and his flaming primate traversed the greens outside of fortree city in search of combee hives, all the while surveying the vicinity for other possible threats. after all, the last thing they would need right now was an unnecessary distraction. and as if they were waiting for a cue, a small swarm of the three-faced insects had come zooming in, playfully buzzing around silverio and the monkey, despite the latter's head crowned with flames. "cute..."

no hives in sight yet...better find one, quickly...

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 0:38:00 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the bees' knees

To be fair, Airi has never been a huge fan of Bee Pokémon after almost being stung by a colony of Beedrill as young girl when she was trying to pink flowers to make a crown for herself. Luckily, she was able to make a swift escape from them. Airi was a little hesitate to accept this particular mission due to her fear of Bee Pokémon. However, she wishes to overcome her fear and what better way to do it, then to face them, right? Besides, Combee are not known to be as aggressive as Beedrill. Perhaps, the smaller bees will not pose too much of a threat to her. [break][break]

Luckily, she will not be taking on this mission by herself. She will be teaming up with her colleague and good friend, Silvi. The two of them have been spending quite a bit of time together, not that she will ever complain about it. She finds his presence to be quite comforting and entertaining even if the two of them tease and argue each other a bit. She has not disclosed her fear of bees with Silvi, just yet. In fact, she hopes that she will not have to mention it to him. If she is lucky, his presence and support along should be more than enough to help her get through the mission. At least, she hopes that it will be. Although, if it does not help, then it will not be the end of the world. She does have Ginger, her Delphox along with her.

[break][break]

Airi and Ginger walked alongside Silvi and his Infernape. "You know Silvi. I am starting to think that you are having a hard time staying away from me at this point," Airi teases her close friend as the two of them continue to explore the outskirts of Fortree City. Her serene azure eyes slowly connecting with his orbs for a few seconds as a cunning smirk spread across her full lips. "This could be a pretty dangerous mission, so I am at least grateful that you are my partner for this one," she added, her smirk transitioning to more a smile.

[break][break]

Airi's body almost freezes when the playful Combee approached Silvi and his Infernape. Luckily, none of them made an attempt to interact with her just yet. A deep sigh of relief escapes from her lips as she notices that she is still safe. "Those Combee seem to really like you, huh? Maybe, they think you're made of honey or something," she giggled, being careful not to get too close to the bees. "If we keep an eye on them for a little bit longer, then they may lead us back to the hive. If not, then I still think it is safe to assume that we must be pretty close to the hive since they're here," she added, her azure eyes carefully scanning over their surroundings.

[break][break]

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 21:07:25 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

the combee seemed to be enjoying themselves whilst putting on a little for silv and his literally hot-headed primate. the group of bees pranced to and fro, up and down, their buzzes echoing in the pair's ears. the man himself wasn't bothered by them in the slightest, unless they would look to sting him, the infernape, or their friends airi and her delphox. the monkey on the other hand? well, you might say he was a tough customer, as he waved his massive hands across in attempts to shoo them away. but to no avail. "calm down, these guys are completely harmless - i think?" silverio instructed his fiery companion. had they embarked on this operation alone, just the two of them, the monkey's infernal rapture may prove costly.

but what was airi making of this scenario? ever the jokester, she was. stifling a laugh, silv turned to her. "i could say the same of you, airi. not that i'd have any problems with that, of course. in fact, i think this mission will be way easier by having you here with us." and that was no joke. he smiled back at her. everything seemed simpler with her around; suppose that knowing that he'd be getting ample support from her during their respective endeavors and vice versa had infused the man with a certain amount of confidence. a strange feeling, but one that would oftentimes prove to be mutually beneficial.

the swarm of combee would then suddenly direct their attention to the young woman and her (literally?) foxy friend. they proceeded to run circles around them along with silv and his monkey. "well would you look at that, it seems they've taken a liking to you too. if anything, they probably think that you're even sweeter than i..." then a pause, and finally reconvening in front of the group before slowly taking flight straight away and deeper into lush greens. "and there they go...let's follow 'em, but keep an eye out for any other potential hazards as well. with any luck, we might just find what we're looking for pretty soon..."

with slow, cautious steps, the scholar-slash-ranger would take point. weaving through the patches of greens and tall trees...he could practically smell the sweet scent of honey now...

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2024 2:52:33 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the bees' knees

To be fair, Airi has never been a huge fan of Bee Pokémon after almost being stung by a colony of Beedrill as young girl when she was trying to pink flowers to make a crown for herself. Luckily, she was able to make a swift escape from them. Airi was a little hesitate to accept this particular mission due to her fear of Bee Pokémon. However, she wishes to overcome her fear and what better way to do it, then to face them, right? Besides, Combee are not known to be as aggressive as Beedrill. Perhaps, the smaller bees will not pose too much of a threat to her.

[break][break]

Airi shook her head, watching Silvi's Infernape attempt to shoo away the buzzing Combee. So far, the Combee are being rather peaceful and welcoming towards them. However, she is not sure how much longer that will last if the fire monkey continues to wave his massive paws towards them. "Yeah, let's not upset the Combee, please," Airi requested, her sapphire blue orbs glancing over at Silvi and his Infernape. She then turns her attention back towards the bees, not wishing to keep her eyes away from them too much longer just in case the colony does decide to make a quick move to sting any of them.

[break][break]

Airi chuckles at Silvi response to her previous joke. "As if... Although, I will admit your company isn't too bad. You can be quite entertaining at times," she tells her, a cunning smirk spreading across her full rouge lips. She did not mind admitting to him that she does enjoys spending time with him. Of course, it is only fair that she also teases him a bit, too. She moves a little closer towards him, allowing her shoulder to brush up against his shoulder in a playful manner. "Don't get caught slipping or else one of those Combee just may decide to give you a taste with their stringer," she teased him, giving him an eye wink.

[break][break]

The moment the bees decide to turn their attention away from Silvi and over to Airi, it is like the colony sucks the playful spirit right out of her soul. A panicked expression is soon over her face as she comes to a halt and fights back the scream that wants to escape from her mouth. Ginger senses her trainer's emotions and swiftly comes to her rescue by waving her fiery wand around in the air to warn them off. A deep sigh of relief escapes from her mouth as she watches the bees fly away from her. She then glanced over at Silvi, parting her lips to make a comment about his previous remark before he pointed out the swarm of bees flying deeper into the woods. "Oh, look at you are taking the lead of a sudden," she giggles a bit as she realizes that she likes to see him take charge. Without another remark, Airi and Ginger followed closely behind Silvi and his Pokémon.

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 0:48:37 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

the infernape ceased its motions at the humans' request.

upsetting a wild pokémon or potentially causing harm to them was certainly not on silverio's bucket list, or taking a risk that may result in getting stung by a swarm of bee-like pokémon for that matter. however, for the sake of those who needed them, the man could not afford to let up - and especially for the sake, and perhaps enjoyment, of his fellow ranger and friend. and yet, he'd ensure to exercise utmost caution with an undoubtedly sensitive creature such as a combee. at the same time, he could only hope that was all the group would have to contend with today. after all, that honey wasn't going to harvest itself if not for the said species.

even in a possibly hazarodous environment, airi was still the same sweet little bee in her own right - relentless in her teasing of the paldean champion. in their times together, he'd come to learn that it was all in good fun, returning fire at her every so often. at least one thing about the world hadn't changed in that sense. the brushing up his shoulder was wholly unexpected however, which prompted goosebumps to sprout on his skin and his cheeks to inexplicably heat up. "yeah, i'd rather get plunked by a marowak's bone if i'm being honest...you be careful too, airi. maybe i'll treat you to some of that honey once we're done here." he retorted, half-jokingly.

small steps forward, looping around patches of green and rows of trees, eyes alternating from straight ahead to down below, ensuring not to disturb any bug pokémon that may be lurking in the near distance. before long..."hey...you see that? over there! i think that might be enough..." a small number of hives hanging from the longer branches of some taller trees as the group delved deeper into the greens. finally taking a moment to turn back to airi, looking to see if she were still with him, he paused his forward movement to wait for her. "you good back there?"

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 3:18:21 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the bees' knees

A couple of sweet giggles escaped from her Airi's full lips as her sapphire orbs take notice of Silvi's rosy-pink cheeks. "Wait, are you blushing? Why are you blushing, Silv?" She grins, then arches an eyebrow at him as the two of them continue to make their way through the bushes. She takes a moment to think about his previous statement as she rests her index finger underneath her chin. "I don't know, that sounds pretty painful, too!" She laughs at his response. She then narrows his eyes at his next comment. To be honest, she could think of a million ways to respond back to his previous statement. "What are you going to feed me some or something?" she teases him.

[break][break]

The cunning smirk painted across her lips soon fading as she shifts her attention towards the hives up ahead. As expected, the Combee managed to lead them right at their homes. "Why wouldn't I be?" She questions him. Her shimmering azure eyes still staring towards the beehives. "We found them... Now, we just need to think of a way to lure the Combee away from the hives... Any volunteers?" She asks Silvi, then glances over at his Infernape.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 2:21:11 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

arceus have mercy on him...

that flare - he had mentally prayed that she wouldn't notice that. while their camaraderie had grown to become second-to-none throughout the time they've worked together and otherwise enjoyed leisure, sudden bodily contact like what she had just initiated had always taken the man by sweet surprise. that's not to say it was a problem or anything, but he would never anticipate it coming, especially now when there was a job to be done. and to think that she would have the nerve to ask why he'd be like this? if he were to say that it was because of her, then he would only be playing to her strength. that strength being her feminine charm, of course...

"...whatddya mean? it's just hot over here, that's all." sure, that totally wasn't because of the crown of flames stirring nearby. nope! and yet she continues to poke some fun at his expense. honey, hah! he'd rather be feeding her something else entirely. "oh i dunno, i hear that honey is a pretty strong ingredient in shampoo - maybe it'll give you some extra shine...not like you would need it or anything, just a thought..." and it would be at that moment where he'd stop to admire the woman, if only for a second, sidetracked by thoughts and possibilities of having more moments like this with her...

stop...need to finish this job...!

speaking of being sidetracked, a means of distraction may be needed to get closer to the hives. silv's eyes follow airi's, leading to that infernal primate. his eyes then shift between his trainer's and the woman's, and it was then that he'd gotten the hint which rendered the animal dramatically wide-eyed. "right...most bug pokémon aren't particularly fond of high heat..." the paldean crouches faintly to meet his fire-fighter at eye level. "whaddya think, pal? think you can draw them out with your flames? we'll need you to be very gentle and completely stilled though; think you can do that?"

oh how that infernape was tempted to object...

after a moment, the monkey nods whilst pumping its massive fists. "alright, you got this!" the infernape swiftly turns towards a hive and begins to crawl, seeking to position itself underneath it. the plan was to have his hot head heat up the hive from the bottom, to a point where the temperature would be unbearable enough for the combee to flee the scene.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 17:40:55 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the bees' knees

Airi's smirks at Silv's words. She would have thought that her friend would have known better than to set himself up with another trap. "It's been hot this entire time, but your face is just now turning red? C'mon, you could come up with a better excuse than this, Silvi! However, if you are truly hot, then I have been told that shedding out of clothes can help with it," a teasing smirk curling against her lips and she reaches over and tugs against the collar of his uniform. She gives him a playful eye wink before moving her dainty fingers from around his collar. She then narrows her piercing azure eyes at him after hearing his comment about honey being a good ingredient in shampoo. "It has a lot of good health and beauty benefits. It is great for the skin. I like to add honey as one of the ingredients to my face masks," she tells him, another cunning smirk making its way across her lips. Her facial expression soon transitions from a teasing one to a toner expression as she takes notice of him staring at her. She feels her heart skip a couple of beats as she smiles shyly at him, tucks a strand of her dark chocolate-hued hair behind her ear, then clears her throat a bit.

[break][break]

Airi's Delphox, Ginger, cannot help, but to laugh at Infernape's reaction the human's suggestion to use him as bait. She feels quite relieved that she does not have to play the same role. She gives the Infernape a kind smile before giving him a quick eye wink as if she is encouraging her to accept the offer, too.

[break][break]

"Thanks, that is an important role for you to take and we know that you are going to do your best!" Airi says to the fire monkey, hoping to hype him up a bit. Thankfully, her plans see to work. She watched the fire type spring into action to smoke out the bees. Airi quickly turned behind the trees, making sure that she is not in view sight of the Combee as they make an escape from the hive. So far, so good. Wait! Where is the queen bee? it has not seemed to come out just yet.

[break][break]

"That is interesting. I did not notice the queen make her grand exit... Did you? Either she is still inside, or she managed to sneak out without us noticing her. Either way, we still need to keep our goal up before rushing in," she explains to Silvi as she takes a moment to scan over their surroundings once more.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2024 3:51:46 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

good arceus almighty...

it could be considered a miracle that silverio had not succumbed to airi'a witty antics in the long days that they've been comrades and friends. or at least...not yet? in fact, it was clear to that she could potentially render any man pleading on their knees for attention if she would so desire. somehow, she was able to see straight through silverio's bluff like a poker player making the right read on an opponent and forcing them to a decision to fold before the last card played on the 'river' is to be revealed. but the paldean will not fold under the mercy of her charm, not yet...or would he!?

she dared to accentuate her teasing even more with a tug at his collar, prompting him to hold a breath he didn't know he had. the clothes can absolutely stay on and not risk indecent exposure, especially between fellow rangers, and even more so while both were still on the clock. or at least, they could stay worn on for now. he return-fires with a snarky remark of his own through his mind battling an array of impulses. "me without clothes, oh...sure! i'll bet you would like the sight of that, huh..." or maybe not - everyone has their own tastes. suppose it'd be wrong to 'yuck other people's yum'.

jokes aside, there was still a job to do here.

the flames on the infernape's head intensified, inciting fumes from the bottom of the hive he sought to interrupt. and within seconds, as quickly as the insects buzzed into the hive, they zoom out of there in disarray. distraught by their home potentially overheating. meanwhile, silverio turns to airi once more, whom apparently sought refuge behind a tree. was she, by chance, not a fan of these innocent-looking creatures? but at the mention of...

"the queen bee...!?"

where was she through all of this? admittedly, silv had pondered much the same. but! as if she were waiting for a cue, here comes the royal bug slowly steadily buzzes forward, behind airi, soliciting a mouth agape from the paldean, stricken with surpise. visibly triggered by humans and their animals disturbing the peace within her queendom. "airi...whatever you do...do not turn around..." he warns his friend, the blazing monkey moving to another nearby hive all the while.

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 3:00:24 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

the bees' knees

"Depends... Is it worth looking at?" Airi raises her eyebrow at him. Her colleague's decision to engage in her antics, encourages her to want to tease him even more. However, she reminds herself of the important mission that the two of them are expected to complete. Afterall, there is always a time and place for business and pleasure. Perhaps, now is not the time and place for one of those.

[break][break]

Airi pokes out her head from behind the tree when Silverio makes comment about the "Queen Bee". "Do you see her?!" She asks him. She can feel her heartbeat starting to increase a little bit more. She was hoping that Silverio will be able provide her with some comforting words, but that does not seem to be the case. Instead, he tells her not to look behind her... Why would he tell her not to do it?! Of course, she is going to do it! Airi slowly turns her body around to explore her surroundings. Her deep blue eyes widening as she takes in the sight of the towering Queen Bee flying towards her. [break][break]

Panicking, Airi rushes towards Silverio jumping into his arms before the "Queen Bee" is able to get to her. Her Delphox shakes her head at her trainer's behavior. She then shifts her eyes towards the Vesperquen. The Vesperquen lets out a warning cry before firing a blast of Poison Sting in their direction. The Delphox summons a Light Screen to block the poisonous barbs from piercing their skin.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 17:14:31 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silverio"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

is it worth it, she asks...[break][break]

perhaps, if she's fortunate enough, she will have the opportunity to find out for herself. but the jokes and innuendos may need to wait a tad longer in order to continue, for if these rangers do not act quickly, they could easily become the queen bee's next meal - a fate that is surely undesirable for either of the humans. or their pokémon for that matter. there's a fine line between work and recreation. here in this scenario, silverio will need to invest all of his focus on the work that he and airi had been assigned.[break][break]

and before he could explicitly provide details about the impending threat...[break][break]

"she's..." she dares to turn her head despite his warning. why!? "...right there..." silverio holds his breath in anticipation of the queen's first move. the gargantuan insect apparently seeks to prey on the woman first, but airi manages to evade her for the moment, and now seeks refuge in silv's arms, and also behind her fox magician's barrier. instinct prompts the man intensify his grip around her small frame, a means to provide ample support - emotionally, to say the least.[break][break]

like their pokémon, he'd fight to protect her, too...[break][break]

in a flash, his infernal primate rushes over to launch an emphatic mach punch at the queen, knocking her back several feet. "you okay?" he asks his colleague, his arms holding firm around her. "let's grab what we need, then get the hell outta here."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

bingo prompt: protect[break]
# of prompts used: 1[break]
---

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.silverio]--accent:#052bed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silverio]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
the bees' knees [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 3:47:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven